Monday, August 13, 2012

Makeup storage

I've mentioned before that I'm a huge makeup junkie.  I'll admit, it's a little bit ridiculous.  I'm always wanting to try new products, and especially eyeshadow/eye makeup. I'm always interested in seeing how others store their makeup, so I thought I'd share how I store or organize the majority of mine.  I'm currently using an old nightstand as my makeup/hair product/vanity type thing.  It has two drawers, and the top one is makeup, the bottom one is mostly hair things - curling irons, flat irons, hair ties, bobby pins, etc. 

So here's my makeup drawer:


I have things separated out in individual little tray organizer things (such a technical name I've given it, huh?)


This is my mascara, eyeliners, eyeshadow primer basket

This is individual shadows (stacked on top of each other). The ones I wear most often. Other, less used ones, are stashed away

These are my newest additions... I kind of love them right now. Each one comes with a lip/cheek stain, a highlighter, blush & lip gloss.

See, aren't they cute? :)

My two most used palettes. Urban Decay Naked & Naked2. And a random Stila one hiding in the background


Other less used palettes. Kat Von D, Lorac, MAC, Nars, etc. I don't use any of these very often. Maybe a couple times a month. If that.

This is my face basket, foundation, bronzing serum, BB cream, powder, blush, beauty blender etc. (on a side note, I love love LOVE the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation. Seriously. Love.)
The lip product basket. Yeah, I know. Ridiculous. And there's bound to be another 4 or more floating around in my purse.

 
My makeup brushes. I need to get some filler so they stand up straight in there, but for now, this works.

So, there ya have it.  That's how I currently have my makeup organized.  Or the most used items. I have a little 3 drawer cubby thing that has other random things that I don't use often, but still want to hold onto. 

How do you organize your makeup?



No comments:

Post a Comment