Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Hair

I finally got my hair done a couple weeks ago.  I'm really happy with it!  I went a little more copper in color, but still with blond highlights. 

Here's a before:

Nice grow out, right?  Yeah.

And here's a couple afters:




Yay for new hair!  :)

I apologize for the crappy phone photos... I really do need to get a new real camera. 


On a side note, I'm even more convinced that there is truly no better place to live than the Pacific Northwest in the summertime!  Summer has finally arrived (as usual, right around July 5th it showed up) And I am LOVING it! 

here's a few photos from the past few weeks...

An evening walk around Green Lake




Hanging out at my brother's pool with my Mama



Perfect ending to a great weekend.  Friends, wine, and a gorgeous sunset over the Sound










No comments:

Post a Comment