Monday, August 19, 2013

A few trips around WA

I've taken a handful of little trips around Washington over the past several months.  These are just one or two nights, or maybe even just for the day.  A quick little get-away, so they don't really need recapping of the entire trip.  But I like to relive through a few words & photos.  And, of course, share with you all what a gorgeous area I'm fortunate to call home. 

I think I've mentioned before, but one of my brothers lives in Coeur d'Alene, ID, with my niece.  I try to get out there every so often to see them.  And to make sure my niece doesn't forget her auntie!  This is from our most recent trip there... I think it was in April. 
Little Miss Sitara.  Such a sweet little girl!  Love her so much!!
 

 

When I road trip with my Mama, we tend to stop several times throughout the drive there.  On this trip, I think we stopped at all the "scenic" views on the way over to Coeur d'Alene.  The little boy in the photo is one of my cousin's little guys, and he's with his uncle (obviously another cousin of mine)
 
Another trip we went on, was to the Tri Cities, in Eastern WA.  I have a couple uncles, and a bunch of cousins that live there, so we went to visit them.  The cousin that I'm closest to was pregnant, so we did a little family baby shower for her.  There was just a handful of us, but it was fun to get together with everyone, and I love planning a party! :)  It was a great weekend with my extended family.  We had a pic nic at a park on the Columbia River, drank yummy adult beverages at the fire pit in my uncle's back yard. celebrated the baby on the way, spent some time pool side, and had many laughs.  Always a good time!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Well, this post is getting a little longer than I thought it would, so I'll do a separate one for Ocean Shores and Wallowa Lake.
 
Till next time,
 
;

No comments:

Post a Comment