Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hello there...

Wow.  It's been quite awhile since I've posted anything.  I've been dealt some challenging things in my world over the last month or so.  I tend to retreat from everything and everyone until I'm ready to take things on.  I'm still not ready, and if I'm totally honest, I probably won't be for awhile.  But... I'm going to attempt to re-start blogging. Through all this, I am so very thankful for my absolutely amazing friends.  I really don't know where I'd be without them.  I am truly blessed. 

In other news, I am currently reading (and totally addicted to) the Hunger Games series.  Why did I wait so long to read these?  I've just finished the first one last night.  And I started the 2nd one immediately.  And now I can't wait to see the movie.  Not sure Hubs will go with me to see it, so I may have to make it a girls day thing.  :)

So, I'm sorry for being MIA.  I'm hoping to resume normal blogging.  Well, as "normal" as I can.  We all know I tend to slack in that department! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am alllllllll over the hunger games movie with you, Love!!!

    YAY for blogging again! I've missed you a ton!

    ReplyDelete