Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Getting To Know Me: Week Six

Okay, so I'm about four weeks late on this.   But... here goes:

A photo of my family and me:
Left to right:  Zack (younger brother), me, Mom, Dad, Bill (youngest brother) and Justin (older brother)

My two nephews.  I love love LOVE these boys.  Gavin on the left, Austin on the right. 

My sweet niece.  I haven't met her yet... I will this summer though!  She's such a cutie!

Before Hubs & I moved to Arizona, we got family photos taken with my entire family.  So, these are two - almost 3 years old, but it's one of the few times we've all been able to be together and have our photo taken.   So, that's my family.  They're pretty awesome.  We have our differences at times, just like any other family.  But I know without a doubt they'd do anything for me.  I am blessed. 

Next week:
Songs I listen to when I'm happy, sad, bored, mad...

No comments:

Post a Comment