Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Birchbox

I got my favorite monthly delivery in the mail this past week.  Yup, my March Birchbox.  It's always so nice to open the mailbox, and see the box of fun waiting amongst the bills and junk mail!  So here's what I got, as well as the descriptions that came on the enclosed card.

  • Traditions by Nick Chavez Yucca Root Shampooing Cream
  • Grandma Stelle's Refreshing Hand Soap
  • Color Club Nail Lacquer in Lava Lamp
  • Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens
  • stila Smoky Eye Card

Hollywood stylists rave about the restorative abilities of this silky cleanser, which is made with fortifying wild yam and yucca roots


Dress up your bathroom sink: this moisturizing hand wash has a winning citrus scent and leaves skin super soft


Brighten blah nails with this on-trend neon orange polish


These shine-busting sheets absorb oil with all-natural green tea extracts.


Take the guesswork out of matching eye makeup with this mini-palette


I'm looking forward to trying out all my new samples.  :) Well... maybe not the nail polish - it's a little bright for my tastes.  Maybe I'll use it on my toes.  We'll see...

Have you tried Birchbox?  What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment