Sunday, April 22, 2012

Big Changes

I've mentioned my lack of blogging is due to a personal turmoil in a previous post.  I've also mentioned that I would have a couple big announcements to make.  It's no coincidence that these two statements are related. 

I'm moving back to Seattle.  Alone. 

It is official.  The Hubs and I are parting ways.  This was not an easy decision to make. But I do believe with every ounce of my being that it is the right one.  I won't go into the specifics of why we came to this decision.  Bottom line is that we want different things, and we're unable to give that to each other.  We will remain friends, and hope to make this a smooth transition. 

So, there ya have it.  The big news in my world...

Here's to new beginnings once again. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry love! I know how much you've thought about this and how hard it was for you to make, but I know you are doing the best thing for YOU and that is what matters most! I will be visiting you in Seattle as soon as you are settled though!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete