Monday, June 4, 2012

Quick Update

I just got back from a fabulous weekend filled with lots of quality family time.  We headed to Eastern Washington for the weekend. I was finally able to meet my precious baby niece.  She is 10 months old, and I absolutely adore that little girl!  She's so so sweet.  I have TONS of photos to share, so stay tuned!  :)

Tomorrow I have an interview at my old job!  Wish me luck that it goes well, and she wants me to start immediately!  Okay, Monday would be good too.  But I am super anxious to get started working.  Isn't it funny how when you're working, you just want to stay home, and have time off.  Yet when I have time off, I just want to work.  No?  Just me?  Ha ha.  Guess it probably has more to do with stressing about no incoming money at the moment than anything else.  ;)

Things are still going pretty well.  A few bumps along the way, but overall I'm doing great.  Hubs & I have been talking a lot, and we're both feeling at peace with our decision.  I'm glad that we're able to remain friends, and be in each other's lives in some aspect.  He's been my best friend for so long, I can't imagine not having him in my life at all. 

I'll try to write a proper post tomorrow, filled with tons of photos of my beautiful baby niece.  But here's a quick one to tide ya over! :)

Auntie and Baby S.  <3 her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment