Sunday, December 9, 2012

Deck the Halls

One of the things I missed most when I lived in Phoenix was the music scene we have here, in Seattle.  I used to go to shows, and check out new bands pretty often.  There was always great bands coming through town. 

Last week, a good friend & I went to Deck the Hall Ball.  A concert put on by the alternative station, 107.7 KNDD The End.  We had SO.  MUCH.  FUN! 


This was the incredible line up
The show started at 3pm.  Sara & I met up for lunch, and then headed in to the show. 

We had pretty good seats.

Inside the Key Arena
 
Cheers!
 
We're officially old... Had to break out the earplugs for some of the bands. 
 
Here's a few photos from the actual performances.  They're not the best, but looking at them brings back some fond memories. :)

Of Monsters & Men

AWOLNATION  Amazing performance!  One of my all time favorite bands now
The Killers


AWOLNATION.  Photo from The end

The Killers
photo from The end

The Killers
photo from The end


The Killers
photo from The end

It really was a great show.  The lineup was fantastic, and we were quite impressed with how on schedule everyone was.  If I had to pick favorites, I think it'd be AWOLNATION, Killers, Lumineers and Of Monsters and Men.  Loosely in that order. 

I'm quite thankful to be back in a city with a vibrant music scene.  Looking forward to seeing many more bands!




No comments:

Post a Comment