Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012: New Beginnings


Source

Happy New Year!!

New year... new beginnings with a new blog.  Maybe I'll finally keep up with this one!  :)  That's my goal, at least.

2011 overall was a pretty good year.  The M household had some bumps, made a major life decision or two, hubs continued in his career under a new company, I got a promotion, we made some new friends, parted ways with others, and overall had a pretty darn good year. 

So what did we do to say goodbye to 2011?  After working a very long week, I was pretty exhausted.  We decided to go to dinner at Famous Dave's, and to a movie-Sherlock Holmes.  It was extremely low key, but perfect for the exhaustion that I was trying to power through.  :)

I'm looking forward to 2012, and all it will bring for us.  My bff will be moving here in February.  With her arrival, I anticipate lots of girl time, and laughs.  The Hubs and I are planning another trip to California/Disneyland for March, along with a trip to Las Vegas with some friends hopefully in June.  There's so much more that I know will be in store for the M's this year.  I'm excited for all that 2012 has to offer!

Bring it 2012, we're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment