Saturday, January 21, 2012

January Birchbox Fun

A few months ago, I found out about this great company, called Birchbox.  For just $10 a month, you get a box sent to you filled with all kinds of deluxe samples of beauty products. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge beauty product junkie.  I love makeup, and trying new creams, or lotions, or hair products (though, if I'm completely honest, I rarely stick with much other than a heat protectant spray & hairspray).  So the opportunity to try new products, that I may not try sounded perfect to this beauty product maven! My parentals graciously gifted me with a one year subscription for my birthday.  Each month I look forward to getting my box in the mail, to see what fun new items I have to try out.


Yay!  It's arrived!  :)


They include a card with each box.  On the back is a description of all the items in your box, and what the full size price is. 

Here's all the goodies





 What I got this month:
Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream
Zoya nailpolish in Megan
Wichcraft granola
Archipelago Pomegranate Soap
Juicy Couture perfume
Birchbox magnet

I'm excited to try out the new stuff throughout this month!  Here's the referral link, if you'd like to sign up to get a monthly box yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment