Monday, January 16, 2012

Potluck Time!! Greek "Salsa"

Every month we have a potluck at my work to celebrate the birthdays for the month.  I usually take this opportunity to make something that I know Hubs wouldn't think about trying.  You see, I have married the pickiest eater to ever walk the face of the earth.  So any opportunity to make something with flavor, I'm all over it!

Tomorrow is our monthly birthday potluck.  This month's "theme" is dips.  I scoured Pinterest for a new recipe, and saw this one and this one.  I kind of combined the two, and came up with a yummy dip to share with my co-workers.  I'll be honest in that I just kind of winged it (as I usually do), but here's the loose version of my "recipe".



Greek "Salsa"

2 cucumbers
4 tomatoes (I used Roma)
Kalamata olives
1 Red Bell Pepper
Feta Cheese
Greek Seasoning
Olive Oil
Fresh Dill

Chop cucumbers, tomatoes, olives & bell pepper. 
Add a couple tablespoons of olive oil and several shakes of the Greek Seasoning
Add Feta cheese crumbles
Tear up the fresh dill, and mix all together. 
Add more seasoning to taste.

Serve with sliced pita bread.

There ya go... easy peasy & super delish!

1 comment:

  1. oooh this looks interesting! I don't much care for feta but I would try it. It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete