Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Getting to Know Me: Week Four

This weeks getting to know me topic is my nicknames...  I know, not very exciting.  :)

Antchie NaNa
My sweet sweet nephews used to call me this.  When they were first learning to talk, I was always Na Na.   The youngest nephew, G-Man always made Auntie sound more like Ant-chie.  It was really quite cute.  I reminded him of this when I was visiting last summer, and he thought it was hilarious, and continued to call me that a good portion of the trip.  Oh how I love my nephews! 

Shawna-na and Shawna Bawna
Both of these come from my Mama.  She uses them interchangeably.  I don't even notice it most of the time.  At least not until someone points it out.  :)

So, other than the usual "babe" or "honey" from Hubs, those are really the only nicknames I have.

Next week:
Three celebrities I find attractive

No comments:

Post a Comment